Haha That’s awesome LaRae! :)
It’s incredible how we can read that paragraph. We do it all the time online don’t we?
Good on you, this is a really fascinating post about how we can help our brains:
- Boost our dopamine levels by truly desiring rewards for our work — I think then it’s even more important for choosing work that’s purposeful and work we enjoy.
- Don’t put off the hard stuff! Do it in the morning. — Question: since it’s fueled by glucose, have you found any good research about which types of foods or way of eating help our brains during the day?
- Use lists — so our brains can stop worrying about getting stuff done and focus on the task at hand.
- Use old school paper and pencil to really take in what we’re learning. It’s a bit like watching and doing. We learn much more by doing don’t we?
- Move! Am all for that one, it always feels so great for mind, body, and soul when I exercise.
Really enjoyed the format of how you wrote this. It was succinct, impactful, and researched. Love it, thanks again LaRae. Have an awesome day! :)