Wow there are a lot of great goals there Augustin! :) Good for you.
What books do you have in mind? And what business are you thinking about?
About the mentor goal, I read an article on Medium a while ago, I can’t find it again but here are a few good articles that capture the gist of it: https://www.fastcompany.com/3052068/8-successful-people-share-how-not-to-find-a-mentor and https://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/why-successful-people-dont-want-to-mentor-you/
My goals (thanks for asking):
- Career / Work: Write more to improve my writing (Specifically: 1 Medium article a week over the next month to start with by writing at least 4–6 short drafts. Take on only writing clients rather than more digital marketing clients. Charge more for my time. Also create product / service to help more people write well.)
- Fitness: Climb harder (Specifically: Work towards grade 24 rockclimbs by end of May by climbing more overhangs, getting stronger, using better technique, train for climbing in the gym, and learn from stronger climbers)
- Generally: Get more done in less time (Specifically: don’t get distracted, focus on one client / project a day)
- Relationships: Appreciate my family and friends. Spend more time with them. Tell them how much they mean to me.
- Work/life balance: More time getting outdoors bushwalking, camping. Cooking, and doing other stuff I love with people I love.
That’s it for this year :) Cheers Augustin, have a fab day! :)